Re: brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 19:30:22 GMT

I'll be going.  I was already planning on car pooling and rooming with Shaun
like last year, so I'm up for whatever.  The important thing is that we all
have the same arrival/departure schedule.

- Joe

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message
Just wondering, who's planning on going to brickfest this year?  If
enough of us are attending, maybe we can work something out between all
of us, regards transportation, and convoying...

Dan