Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 12:32:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
Personally I think this is my best effort yet.  Please let me know what you
think.

I agree.  I like the openness and the fact that there is 112 sections of
siding track.  I don't think I can compete with that, but I'll try. :-)

The only real issue I have is that the third loop is a little small.  Will
we actually be able to run a train on it (besides the trolley)?

Another issue, which is probably just me, is that I don't like disconnected
roads.  That's probably just because I'm a town designer not a train designer.

Jonathan