Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 17:38:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
So anyone that wants to work on a layout design feel free as long as
you keep our major attractions intact.

I've created an intitial design for your viewing pleasure.

I also moved the image of the previous layout.  Sorry about that.  Here is
the link.

With the new Bricklink moderation system, the lag between uploading and
viewability may become really difficult, especially with multiple quick
iterations.  Would it be possible for you to deep-link to the images themselves
- that is, provide the link to the actual file on Brickshelf.  Galleries and
folders are not viewable before the moderators have okayed them, but direct
links to the images themselves work immediately.  For example, this would not
work before the moderator made the iamge public, as it goes through the
Brickshelf gallery interface:

However, this one would be viewable immediately:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sullis3/Trains/Hudson/02hudson.jpg

Even though they are the same image.

Just a thought ...

-s