Subject:
Upcoming Greenberg shows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:37:00 GMT

I just got off the phone with Kathy Knicely (and yes she is very nice).  It was
in regard to the next two shows.  She had sent me an E-mail that included the
following...

       November 16-17, 2002        Shriners Auditorium,
Wilmington, MA
       March 29-30, 2003        Shriners Auditorium,
Wilmington, MA

Please review and revise, if needed, the information we have on file about
your layout:      LEGO, 10 x 15 (will be able to accommodate a 10 x 20 for the
above shows); honorarium: $150

This is good news as the 10x20 is an increase in our overall space.  Our last
layout had been 3 tables by 5 tables that was double wide at one end for a
total of 13 tables.

This new space alotment will let us get up to 3 tables by 6 tables and it would
allow for another double wide section if desired for a total of up to 16
tables.  So anyone that wants to work on a layout design feel free as long as
you keep our major attractions intact.  This may also allow for a third
operating train if we have 1 outer loop and 2 inner loops next to each other.
Think about a layout with a table setup as such.

XXXXXX
XX X X
XXXXXX

This may use more space for train and not enough for MOC's but it might be
worth a look in the design phase.

As for me I have no plans to grow my section of Main Street although I may
redesign a couple of buildings.

If we do grow the layout we should determine any additional track and baseplate
needs as soon as we can so we can order the needed supplys.  For those that
would like to know what our inventory looks like I have this spread sheet on
nelug.org Just use the tabs at the bottom to look at different sheets.

http://www.nelug.org/inventory/

Eric Kingsley