Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 02:20:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
I really hate responding to my own posts.  Makes me feel like I'm talking to
myself.  :-)

Well I think I fixed all the problems I had with my initial design in this
new revision:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/guigui/Layout/GreenburgNov02/threeloop4b.gif

I just need Tom and Eric to approve the changes to their models.

Here is my second try.  This one keeps both Tom and my MOC's in tact, has
decent (although not great) siding space.  It has 3 loops but can easily run as
2 loops if desired.  The outer loop is still pretty friendly to Shaun's 8
wides.  I don't really like the location of the barn and crops.  The expansion
area for the amusement park could just as well be other MOC's as well.

The small image (hard to read text)
http://www.nelug.org/layout/3x6layout2sml.gif

The large image (hard to get a feel for the whole layout at once)
http://www.nelug.org/layout/3x6layout2.gif

Again, while Jonathan's layout is different with the open space breaking the
loop I think the rectangle is better suited for shows (personal opinion).

As always other ideas are appretiated.

Eric Kingsley