Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:57:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Thomas Duggan writes:
I like this one the best.
I think it spreads everything out a bit more, so that one end isnt
overcrowded while the other is bare.
Plus It's a minimum of tile moving for me!

Those were 2 of my goals actually.  There are some areas for improvement
though.  I have 2 areas where curved track goes over a road plate (one of our
unwriten no-no's).

Also when I thought about it, The roads going through the amusement park are
pretty useless so I am going to work on that area to add space for the
amusement park by taking out some roads, this may also allow me to add another
siding for a future circus train.

I also think I can reduce the amount of 1/2 baseplates by shifting a few things
a bit.

What is the status of the gorge? I know Chris was going to redesign it. Has
anyone heard from him?
It would be nice to have an automobile bridge spanning it as well......just
a thought.

Yeah it would be nice but not totally necessary.  I don't know if he has gotten
a chance to revisit the gorge or not.

Eric Kingsley