Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 02:49:08 GMT

I like this one the best.
I think it spreads everything out a bit more, so that one end isnt
overcrowded while the other is bare.
Plus It's a minimum of tile moving for me!
What is the status of the gorge? I know Chris was going to redesign it. Has
anyone heard from him?
It would be nice to have an automobile bridge spanning it as well......just
a thought.

On a side note.... does any one have a program for printing labels? I
bought a new computer and the one i was using doesnt work with it.
I need new Dunkin Donuts signs because the peeled off, as well as some for
a McDonald's I'm building.
I will supply the image and the label sheets if anyone can supply the
program and printer, or just the program and I will do them on my printer.

thanks
Tom D
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org>
To: <lugnet.org.us.nelug@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
I really hate responding to my own posts.  Makes me feel like I'm talking • to
myself.  :-)

Well I think I fixed all the problems I had with my initial design in • this
new revision:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/guigui/Layout/GreenburgNov02/threeloop4b. • gif

I just need Tom and Eric to approve the changes to their models.

Here is my second try.  This one keeps both Tom and my MOC's in tact, has
decent (although not great) siding space.  It has 3 loops but can easily • run as
2 loops if desired.  The outer loop is still pretty friendly to Shaun's 8
wides.  I don't really like the location of the barn and crops.  The • expansion
area for the amusement park could just as well be other MOC's as well.

The small image (hard to read text)
http://www.nelug.org/layout/3x6layout2sml.gif

The large image (hard to get a feel for the whole layout at once)
http://www.nelug.org/layout/3x6layout2.gif

Again, while Jonathan's layout is different with the open space breaking • the
loop I think the rectangle is better suited for shows (personal opinion).

As always other ideas are appretiated.

Eric Kingsley