Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 05:08:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Jason,

<huge snip>

Did you see any of those around? I have not, I have to check around here in
South Bend though. Elkhart still has the old ones. : )

Scott
--

Um, yeah.  I know of two shell stations within 5 minutes of me that have those
sets.  All the new promo stuff actually.  When you say the ones in Elkart have

-Jason

Scott, go check out KB at the mall.  Gungun Sub for $20, Sith Infiltrater for
$10, and a few other deals.