Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 19:44:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

All right, Larry, I will be around today, Tony might be showing up, so
whether he does or not, we will stroll over there and get some of those
sets. Just the Sith and the Gungan Sub, correct?

Yep. Mass quantities, as in buy them out after you take care of your own needs.

I checked the following two GR locations and came up dry there: Woodland
Mall, and Rogers Plaza.

Thanks!!!!

++Lar