Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 16:32:23 GMT

Jason,

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6400

In the box.

I will be down there later today, so which Big Lots are you talking about?
The one on 33?  I assume you don't meen Tuesday Morning.  I can just get
them myself, assuming I know where the store is.  Thanks for letting me know.

No, Big Lots. On Hickory, On 33, Mishawaka (South of Mckinley) I don't know
if you need this or not. I don't know why, but I keep thinking you live
somewhere up north. Go figure.

Scott "dazed, confused, dieting"
--
Nope, I live about 40 minutes from that store. Actually I will be spending
quite a number of hours tonight (tournament 7-11) at a gaming store called

I have seen it, I have enough expensive hobbies, thank you! : )

- Thanks for letting me know, but that one isn't as useful to me, it doesn't
have the car frame, just a 2x6.  I plan on buying a few more of:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1251

It seems to have a number of parts that will be helpful to me.

Did you see any of those around? I have not, I have to check around here in
South Bend though. Elkhart still has the old ones. : )

Scott