Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 04:11:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

<snip>

sounds like this is a heck of a project. It may be a world record for the
largest LEGO Shell station???

have made up a sticker sheet I will be printing soon
filled with Shell logo's, no smoking signs, turn off engine, pump buttons,
huge Shell letters for the awning, Shell formula for the bottom of the
pumps, etc.

This sounds like a nifty sheet, if you can print good quality color I would
be very interested in buying a copy or two of this from you.

One thing I forgot to talk about is: who is going to produce and bring the
handout sheets? We don't have any major editing needed I don't think, the
January one was fine (unless someone has issues if so bring them up)

Since I'm going to Brickfest (my travels go home-Client-DC-Client-home) I
will have logistical challenges with being the person who produces the
actual handouts unless I wait till Thursday or early Friday of the show to
do it.

What do people think? (we HAVE to hand out the handouts, they are a big win,
IMHO)...