Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:38:10 GMT

Larry & All,

Err, that's correct. I will get those printed out, and do an update. Do I
have that document here? Doubtful! Does anyone have it that can e-mail it to
me, so I don't have to find it at home? ; )

I am the keeper (by default) currently (I also have a collection of other
clubs handouts)... I have sent the latest I have to Scott. (there is another
(sticker related) question in your mail as well, Scott...)

Did you? Did you send it here (ssanburn@indalex.com)?

What is the preferred URL for the site? I will make an update and re-send.

www.michlug.org as far as I know.

Any other changes/additions?

Well, get rid of my site, obviously ( www.sanburnsystems.com ) It is DOA at
the end of June.

Amy, can we keep the word doc on the site somewhere???

That would be helpful, or Brickshelf perhaps. Can you upload Word documents
on that?

Scott S.