Re: GATS flier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:36:27 GMT

TO All,

I have an old copy of Word. I'm certain it won't save in PDF form (which is
prefered to HTML since more of the formatting is lost in HTML), but I'd bet a
newer version will. If you or Scott have something newer than the '97 version,
please check to see if it'll save or export to PDF.

I have 2000 at home, I will see. 97 doesn't, I have that here.

It also just occurred to me that my copy of Word 97 is an upgrade copy, which
requires a competing product's disk for installation. I have AmiPro on floppy,
but no floppy drive on my Mac. So I can't run Word.

Amipro?!?! I used that many moons ago! Now it is Wordpro or something.

So I guess I'm asking you to export the finished product to PDF, if you are
able, or to HTML if you can't do PDF. In addition to the .doc, which I'll also
put on the site.

HTML is fine, but let me see if I have the cability to convert it at home.

Scott