Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:35:15 GMT

Jason & All,

<snip> Your welcome, although everything I mentioned, I'm sure you would have
come up with on your own, once you decided to address the issue of stability > in that structure. Sounds like it is coming along, and should be very
interesting.

Thanks, I want to give credit where credit is due. Don't want any flames
over here in MichLUG. : )

Fantastic Structure.  I only wish there was more pictures so I could see more
of the details, it seems there is something going on inside but I am not sure
what.

It looked like a coal holder perhaps.

Finally, on another related topic, Jason, I found a whole bunch of those go
carts at Big Lots down here for 1.99 each. Did you need anymore?

Yes, I do need more.  Are we sure it's this GoKart:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6498   or 6436

Oops, neither.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6400

In the box.

I will be down there later today, so which Big Lots are you talking about?
The
one on 33?  I assume you don't meen Tuesday Morning.  I can just get them
myself, assuming I know where the store is.  Thanks for letting me know.

No, Big Lots. On Hickory, On 33, Mishawaka (South of Mckinley) I don't know
if you need this or not. I don't know why, but I keep thinking you live
somewhere up north. Go figure.

Scott "dazed, confused, dieting"
--

Scott "I'll be in bed in a minute, let me finish typing this, sweetie!" S.
--

-Jason