Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:27:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Larry Amy & All,

It looks good the way it is, just get it to 2 pages, and you might want to
put the Michlug webpage in the top portion of the front page.

The URL to it? I thought I made that change already (and it WAS only 2
pages, did it blossom when you got it?) The margins are set pretty wide. Or
did you not get my latest set of changes (that is, did Outlook not send it
AGAIN?)

I'm not going to go out and buy Acrobat, sorry.  Rather spend the money on
wine, women and song. Or bricks. Or something like that... :-)

Ah, Larry, you crack me up sometimes. Just don't let your wife know. ; )

?? I didn't say WHICH women, right? Josette's a woman... :-) She bought me a
Shell set so there's hope.