Re: Update on my Shell Station - etc. from Scott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:24:41 GMT

Amy & All,

(Man I am doing a lot of e-mail this morning!)

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Amy "it doesn't crash my Mac" Hughes

Oh, how I love Mac people sometimes

(Just jesting, forgot the smiley!)

I'd bet Word is choking on the size of the image, or some other aspect of it,
and I'd bet the Mac version would do the same. So this isn't even a Mac-vs-PC
thing - it's likely just a Word bug. The Mac comments are meant in good fun,
'cause I know I'm probably among PC people :-)

I know, tougnue in cheek the whole time typing the e-mail. It might be the
computer here, I have not worked with Windows NT, just Netware, and I have
way to tinker with it, so if it dies, I don't do anything until IT comes
from Winton, NC or wherever they are (Send me to school, I will be IT for
the plant!!!!) Anyway,

Mac vs. PC discussions reminds me of my good ol Flint, Michigan days, as in
GM vs. Ford. Sure they both make good products, but don't get in the middle
of that discussion. : )

Anyway, to each is own, have a MAC, have a Dell, pick a color, go to S@H,
max out the cards, then go back to the LEGO table where the real happiness
begins! ; )

Scott "Man I am weird today"

Amy