 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 335
Re: Possible November 12 train show participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:39:47 GMT

James Powell wrote:

Dean wrote:
Ugg... I made HALF a office building with ALL the black bricks I can find...
ugg...

Dean, have you seen my office building???

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/LegoJPG/TownBuildings/Officebu
ilding.html

James (sorry, I cannot loan it to you, I'm not yet back to BC...6 months!)

Not bad... Mine is black with black office 5 high windows. The bottom floor with
double doors is blue tinted windows. The rest are clear.  I decided to stager the
window layout to give it a diverse look. I'm going to create cubicles and
photocopiers and what not to off set the the half a building... heh heh. I think it
will work out in the end... At least I hope it does...

It does make me feel small though. We have a lot of LEGO but we sure seem to not
have enough for buildings and whatnot... It was a bit of an eye opener. Time to get
some basic bricks and stop chasing after all the special pieces...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html