 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 312
Re: Possible November 12 train show participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:04:42 GMT

Dean (or Kevin), did you manage to contact Mr. Sutcliffe?  If not, do
you need any help in doing so?  If you have, are we in?  Please post
what you've learned in regards to space, layout, exposure, etc.

Robin