 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 321
Re: Possible November 12 train show participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:36:08 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:
Also, I want to build the 4565 Alternate design (The steam loco) Do you think
that would go over well?

I'm sure it would. Matt's Train Depot has instructions for a steamer,
but I can't remember if it's the alternate to 4565 or 4559.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm