 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 320
319  |  321
Subject:
Anyone know these guys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:00:36 GMT

I had a chat with a bit-time toy collector (probably has one of the
largest collections in BC) on the weekend.  We were chatting about
Lego (of course), and he mentioned a couple of the "heavyweights" in
Lego collecting in the Fraser Valley.  One person he mentioned was
Paul Harrington, who lives in North Vancouver.  I'm terrible with
names, but I know I've heard this name before.  Does anyone know him?
Trade / Buy / Sell with him?  The other collector is a really
interesting character that I first met at a flea market years ago.
His real name is Peter, but he goes by the name of "Who".  Anyone know
hiim?  He still frequents the flea markets, and buys Lego on the spot.
If you know him, you'll know about his collection.   =8-o  !!

I thought it would be extremely interesting to get these guys involved
in the club somehow.  I could probably track "Who" down, but I don't
know Paul.

Robin