 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 333
Re: Anyone know these guys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:57:04 GMT

Alex sent a list to all the people on that list. I think that's how we got
Robin...

Actually, I think it was the other way around.  I was surfing around
lugnet one day, and stumbled on a thread that Dean had started about
launching a local club.  Up to that point, I hadn't bought anything
from Kevin, or any other current VLC'ers.

I have met a couple other local lego maniacs that are not currently
part of the club.  My two quasi-auction-partners for example, who
would love to get involved, but are just waaaaay too busy with other
areas of their lives.  Another would be Tony Jang, who posted recently
in the Vancouver group, won an auction lot of ours a couple of years
ago.  Since he lives in Vancouver, I arranged to drop by his sets
personally, so I got the chance to meet him.  I hope that he gets
involved.  As I recall, he was a classic space enthusiast.

Robin