 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 326
Re: Anyone know these guys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 02:53:50 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:
Kevin, can you maybe put a blurb about our club in any 'buyers' you get
that live in BC?

I already do, but there really aren't very many. Whne we started the
club I wrote to all the people in BC who I'd sold to previously.

Robin Sather wrote:

Lego (of course), and he mentioned a couple of the "heavyweights" in
Lego collecting in the Fraser Valley.  One person he mentioned was
Paul Harrington, who lives in North Vancouver.  I'm terrible with

I emailed last year with a guy called Paul Hetherington who lives on the
North SHore and was (and still is) selling Lego on eBay. Would that be
the same person? I probably told him about the club when we were
starting (no, I remember, I gave my list of possible names and emails to
Dean and Alex at the time). I can contact him again.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm