 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 334
Re: Anyone know these guys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 21:49:34 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:
areas of their lives.  Another would be Tony Jang, who posted recently
in the Vancouver group, won an auction lot of ours a couple of years
ago.  Since he lives in Vancouver, I arranged to drop by his sets
personally, so I got the chance to meet him.  I hope that he gets
involved.  As I recall, he was a classic space enthusiast.

I wrote to Tony after he posted, telling him about the club, but he said
they have a new baby on the way and he's too busy.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm