 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 322
Re: Possible November 12 train show participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:55:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
Don't take on too much, Dean.  You too, Kevin.  Let's find out exactly
what our space is like, and then finalize a design, delegate sections,
and get building.  All the rest of the VLC lurkers out there are ready
and waiting to hear what they'll be called on to build.  Right?
Hello?  ;-)

Haha I was just about to post a message when I read this.  I am exactly what
you described - waiting to hear what I need to build!  :)  So everybody, what
needs to be built?  Can't guarantee you that my building(s) will look nice,
but they'll definitely take up space.  :)

Do you think that we have enough track among Kevin and Dean?  I've got some
track, but not as much as them.  Very rough estimate: 50 curved, 20 straight.
But I might get some more by the time November rolls around.

I'd really like to know how much space we're getting...

Bryan