 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 292
Re: Possible November 12 train show participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 08:12:38 GMT

Here's my 2¢...

1. I'd love to build something, but my LEGO is in piles... one
unwashed, one clean, one partially sorted. That which isn't in piles is
partially sorted into ziplocks and other containers. Either way, it's
not "build-able" for me. The castle MOC and BlackTron MOC I brought to
the last Meet were random inspiration (I only had black and grey pieces
available at the time.)

2. Depending upon what day the train show is on, I might be available
to assist. I have no Train stuff, nothing built other than a modified
container ship and containers (from the biggest Nautica set). I can
bring some light-grey docks (1 ramp), if wanted. I also have a 6346
Shuttle Launching Crew that's built, but it's dirty and needs washing
(if wanted, say so and I'll get it washed).

I've rambled on long enough...

C.