 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 314
Re: Possible November 12 train show participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 01:33:47 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Robin Sather wrote:

Dean (or Kevin), did you manage to contact Mr. Sutcliffe?  If not, do
you need any help in doing so?  If you have, are we in?  Please post
what you've learned in regards to space, layout, exposure, etc.

I haven't had a call from Dick... Dean, did the forms get faxed/mailed?

Sorry, I forgot to read the group. Sigh... Too much time in the robotics
area.

Yes, I contacted Dick (after Kevin phoned me and told me he was home) and
faxed the sheets. The fax reported both sheets sent fine.

I want to construct a new office building for the show, how many floors
would be good?

I'll finish my expanded 4555 set. (Double office, double range and room for
two sets of tracks)

I also want to build a factory of some sort...

My track count is as follows:
138 Straights
112 Curves
4 cross
6 Left Switching Rails
6 Right Switching Rails

If we need to create that Mindstorm's bridge controller (Two tracks into
one on bridge, back to two) I need to know soon so I can build it...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html