 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 318
Re: Possible November 12 train show participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:50:59 GMT

Yes indeed we do as soon as we know we're in the show.

Any word on this yet?  Also, any word on the size, shape, exposure
ofthe space we're getting?  I'm getting antsy!!  Please post or phone
when you find out anything.

Robin