 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 313
Re: Possible November 12 train show participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:00:43 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

Dean (or Kevin), did you manage to contact Mr. Sutcliffe?  If not, do
you need any help in doing so?  If you have, are we in?  Please post
what you've learned in regards to space, layout, exposure, etc.

I haven't had a call from Dick... Dean, did the forms get faxed/mailed?

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm