 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 328
Re: Possible November 12 train show participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 06:06:21 GMT

I want to construct a new office building for the show, how many floors
would be good?

At least 4 so it's taller than the Victorian house, preferably 6 or so.
Not all that much more though, because it would look funny to have just
1 really tall building.

6 Sounds about right. My floors would be full size (Bulk black windows)
Maybe 5. Have to see on my brick supply...

Ugg... I made HALF a office building with ALL the black bricks I can find... ugg...

About $50 bucks worth of windows in the thing! It's only three stories high but has
7 bricks high room on each floor. It's the dimensions of the green bricks. The
standard HUGE brick like green ones.
Ugg... I'll work on the front grounds later. That was a lot of work for them bricks.
My factory is going to have to be another colour...

I wish we could buy REAL bulk bricks... K8 sizes would be nice... The only half
decent deal are the 1200 piece blue tubs at 2.5 cents after taxes... And then you
don't get gray and only half black and green compared to the other colours...

And it's Zed Damn it! Not Zee!

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html