 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 286
Re: Possible November 12 train show participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:50:39 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

I propose an in-person meeting to hash out what we want to do, fill in
the forms, and send them back.

Dean has the forms, and says we can meet at his place to look at them
and sort out tables, layout, etc.

I propose a meeting on Saturday (any time is good for me). Yeses, Nos,
counter-suggestions, please!  We have to have the forms in by Sep 30th
if we decide to do this.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit