 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 962
Re: Train1 Equipment List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 04:31:25 GMT

Oh, I so wish I could get to Train1.
Unfortunately I work weekends, and both my coworkers have taken the long
weekend off. I was so dissapointed when I found out. 8^(
Unless a miracle happens I won't be able to attend.
So, here is what I won't be bringing:
2126 - Train Cars
3225 - Classic Train
4515 - Straight Track (5 boxes)
4519 - Cross Track (2)
4520 - Curved Track
4525 - Road N' Rail Repair
4531 - Switching Rails
4532 - Level Crossing (2)
4533 - Train Track Snow Remover
4537 - Twin Tank Transport (6)
4539 - Level Crossing (2)
4541 - Road N' Rail Cherry Picker Truck
4543 - Railroad Tractor Flatbed
4544 - Car Transport Wagon
4546 - Road N' Rail Maintenance
4547 - Railroad Club Car
4549 - Road 'N Rail Hauler (2)
4552 - Cargo Crane
4553 - Train Wash
4559 - Cargo Railway
4561 - Railway Express
4563 - Load N' Haul Railroad
MOC's - duplicate of 4536 - Blue Hopper Car (in black)
            - blue/white passenger coach (based on 4558 passenger coach)
assorted town vehicles, houses, and MOC's

I really wish I could attend, and I hope you folk take lots of pictures
and post them for us to see.
Maybe next time I'll be able to make it.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

Calum Tsang wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
(isn't it nice that i'm not going on about 'bot stuff?)

Anyone holding a list of stuff people are bringing?
Or is it just basically a 'whatever shows up'
I made a cute little engine and was wondering if there's room at the show.

There'll be more than enough room.  But here's the beginning of a list if
people want to email or followup with additions:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-052601-equipment