 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1015
Re: Train1 Equipment List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 14:49:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Can someone point me to a post that has all the "where it is and when to
show up and where to get directions" sort of info?

There is now a 50% chance that I will be in Tranna on ThF of next week and I
can stretch my stay to cover up to saturday mid afternoon... so natch I
would want to go see this extravaganza if I was welcome.

Hi Larry,

It's not next week, it's this weekend, the 26th of May, Saturday.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-052601-rules.html

Has all the info you need.  Of course you're welcome to come out and visit,
all LUGs are welcome to visit rtlToronto.  (okay, truth is, you're the only
person from outside rtlToronto who has ever visited, but Chris met up with
some folks from SLS in Southport, UK, and we're expecting MonLUG and
ParLUGment too)

Calum