 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 979
Re: Train1 Equipment List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 05:25:55 GMT

I guess it helps to read the dates correctly. Here I thought that Train1 was
this weekend. Good thing I read the date again.
I may still be unable to attend, but at least I have a better chance with my
co-workers being back next weekend. And I'm trying to talk some other AFOL's
into coming from Ottawa too.
So, on the off chance that I do make it, do you guys need any more 9V track,
railway crossings, town roadplates, certain types/sizes of houses, airport
and planes, boats, etc?
I couldn't bring everything I have, but I could bring some if there's room.
BTW Calum, that's a pretty impressive list of Town buildings that you have.
If I don't make it out, I hope you get some good pictures of the spread.
Finally, if I do make it down, what time are you guys setting up?
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)