 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1001
Re: Train1 Equipment List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 03:30:18 GMT

Ross, nice to see your resurface.  Where are you at these days up here in
the Great White North?

~Adam

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Leach writes:
Holey pickleforks, Batman!
Ps do you have room for my airport<wink wink>

Hi Chris! Well if you're coming to Toronto, that means I don't have to try &
catch up in Detroit!!

Regards

ROSCO