 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 966
Re: Train1 Equipment List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 14:42:25 GMT

Am I not the only one that's not crazy about the said new trains?  I am
awestruck by the number of variations and the enthusiasm by Lego, but some
how they don't look right to me on second viewing...

Calum

I'm not all that impressed and I'm a huge train newbie.
I like my cute little knock off but I'll be the first to admit that it's
just okay.
The prices seem right in line, and the parts look plentiful.  Was thinking
about ordering the large w/ tender in black just for pieces.
Does anyone have opinions about the pricing of 'My Train'?
Just wondering.

Dave

E-Mail:
dkoudysAThomeDOTcom