 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 993
Re: Train1 Equipment List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 19:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
              ~This event is gonna be huge.     :)

Yes, it is.

I hope I don’t sound too over-optimistic, but:
                                           ...are we gonna have enuf room?
                            …do we have enuf tables and display stands?

I spoke to the Library.  We have seven tables.  Tables will go into the
centre of the room and form the general layout we have now.

But as to if we'll have too much, well, you never know.  I suspect by train2
we're going to have to get a LOT more organized.

Everybody hast to bring their digital cameras, it would be cool to flood
BrickShelf with our images.  I don’t have a digi cam, but I'm still gonna
get at least a few group shots of us all on my old 110 camera.

Usually I arc event phones up onto Peachy, or link to individual personal pages.

P.S. An old question regarding music, can somebody bring a nice compact stereo?
(For background music…don’t worry Calum, we won’t play the music at decibels
that would disturb anyone outside our room! The music will simply complement
our creativity.)

We're not going to have that Richard, it's not within the TOS I signed with
the Library.  We're not even allowed to eat in the room, IIRC.   Plus not
everyone agrees with the same music.  If you'd like to find us a more
suitable venue and book it, please do.

Calum