 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 912
Re: Train stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 05:14:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message

(isn't it nice that i'm not going on about 'bot stuff?)

Anyone holding a list of stuff people are bringing?
Or is it just basically a 'whatever shows up'
I made a cute little engine and was wondering if there's room at the show.
Have a boo:

http://24.141.26.239/ltrain.htm

Happy rails to you.

Hook, line, and sinker!!!!!

;)

See?! Isn't it so fun!?

   Iain (who wishes he had the motivation to clean his room to "uncover"
the hiden 9V track beneath a heap of rubbish)

Good Call, Iain!!!
Dave....I guess it probably isn't my place to say it...but according to
the RTL toronto Gurus....ummm Calum....I guess its bring what you can....
I guess for "future" train events, if applicable, will be more structured...
I guess....

anyways....whatever you bring, I'm sure it will be welcomed and
appreciated....(especially your track) :)

nice look to your "Sparkie's Space".....like the designs of
your "classic" train, especially the "modified look"