 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 988
Re: Train1 Equipment List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 20:18:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

Hey, Tim...
I sure would love to meet you...especially with all the stuff being
posted on ParLUGment...Jude and the gang sound really cool...
plus you sound very similar to myself in that I have a "tight"
budget except when it comes to LEGO!! :)
....if you don't believe me, talk to Iain about it!!!

Benjamin Medinets

A man after my own heart. <grin>
I certainly hope I can get down and meet some more AFOL's, and a more
established LUG. I'd love to get into Mindstorms too, but that is just
out of the question where finances are concerned.
I just got into Trains a year ago in December, and I am hooked. Still
haven't got my greedy hands on a Metroliner yet, but I'm working on it.
It's great to know I'm not alone in my addictions though.
I see Iain has vouched for you and your 'budget'. <cough cough>
Anyways, gotta get back to work.
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)