 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 995
Re: Train1 Equipment List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 05:56:13 GMT

We're not going to have that Richard…

O.K. I totally understand and respect your position regarding the music in
the premises, thanks for clarifying.
Funny, although I'm simply reading your type on my monitor I distinctly feel
some degree of hostility…     ;)

                       I guess I simply have a tendency to question everything.

If you'd like to find us a more suitable venue and book it, please do.

         (Surely you are not alleging this for the upcomming event?)

As to the “more suitable venue,” York University has LOTS of space, but the
location and parking may be factors of contention. I could probably arrange
for a large room with ubiquitous access to tables and chairs that would be
available from 9am to midnight.

However, I suspect that this statement pertains to future endeavors? I
believe you implied that if I'm gonna question everything, I should at least
take some measure of responsibility and accountability. I'll try to
facilitate more next time when my qualms have grounds. Sorry for being so
query some in your project. I don’t want to steep on anyone’s toes, its your
clubhouse and i'm just happy to be involved!

                                --==Richard==--