 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 987
Re: Train1 Equipment List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 19:01:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
I guess it helps to read the dates correctly. Here I thought that Train1 was
this weekend. Good thing I read the date again.

Wonderful!

So, on the off chance that I do make it, do you guys need any more 9V track,
railway crossings, town roadplates, certain types/sizes of houses, airport
and planes, boats, etc?

I think the biggest thing would be track if you're stuck for space.  I think
I've got a reasonable amount of roadplates.  Houses would be really
nice...actually of airports/planes and boats, houses would be the biggest need.

BTW Calum, that's a pretty impressive list of Town buildings that you have.

Thanks! It's actually quite small.  If someone else had another town to
anchor down the other end of the display that might be really cool.

If I don't make it out, I hope you get some good pictures of the spread.
Finally, if I do make it down, what time are you guys setting up?

I don't think photos will be a problem.  :)

I think we're aiming for 10AM setup.  The library opens at 10AM.

Calum