 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 981
Re: Train1 Equipment List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 15:26:24 GMT

"Chris Leach" <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message

While I can't speak for everyone, I'll bring all of my Monorail track and
Pylons. I do have a train built, but it's rather simple. Sort of a cross
between WED Engineering's airport transit at Houston and... something • else.
:)

Hmmm i have 187 pieces of monorail track (including 104 of the long 10inch
straights and a ton of pylons) i bet with yours and mine we could go all • the
way around your guys display.

Oh.

I'm not bringing my Monorail or track. :)

(I just have the space one + the space accessory pack, and the airport
shuttle accessory pack. I think you sat under the IMM that was cranking out
Monorail beams, and just like put a box there and sat there for a couple of
shots. <grin>)

If i come i have 200 straight(9volt) so i'm sure that would help you guys
out.

Holey pickleforks, Batman!

    Iain