 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1011
Re: Train1 Equipment List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 06:09:08 GMT

Me?  No, I won't be in Toronto this weekend.  Too busy.  Too far away.
Anyway, by the time you get to Toronto, you'll have seen more of Canada than
I have!

Adam

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Adam Murtha writes:
Ross, nice to see your resurface.  Where are you at these days up here in
the Great White North?

Hi Adam. I'm in Kingston tonight. Got really nice weather this afternoon,
which is good news after the last couple of days!

I guess you're not making the trek across to Toronto this weekend?

ROSCO