 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1012
Re: Train1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 06:27:47 GMT

On behalf of  rtlToronto,  I'd like to say that I'd   R E A L L Y  like to
see you guys come!!!

We could discuss the arrangements for the OLS (Ontario Lego Society) summit
due this summer, choose a neutral location for the venue, and lots of other
stuff.

Lookin’ forward to seeing you there,

                                                      --==Richard==--

P.S. If Ross Crawford from Australia, and Chris Leach from Detroit, can make
it… there should be no problem for the Parlugment crew to arrive.

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
Hi guys,

I know you may be busy, but I just wanted to know if you guys had given
any thought
to going to Toronto for Train1 on Saturday?
I could drive if you wanted to go, and it would be a quick trip down and
back, because
a) I have to work nights (taking a little time off for this), and b) I'm
supposed to go to a
friends surprise birthday party late in the afternoon.
It's really going to be a stretch, but I think I can swing it, I just
don't want to do the trip
by myself. So if you're interested, please let me know.
Here's what I'm thinking... I have to work nights, but I'll leave early
around midnight Fri
night, and then leave for T.O. around 6 or 7am. It should take about 4
hours to get there,
and it runs from 10am to 4pm. I figure if we leave there early, around
2pm and get back
to Ottawa around 6pm, I can still make the birthday party, and then go
in to work a little
bit late. A little rushed, but it gives about 4 hours at the show.
Like I said before, I REALLY want to go, but I really don't want to go
by myself.
So, PLEASE let me know if you think you might be interested.
Thanks guys. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)