 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 64
Re: Train1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 12:02:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jeff Brundige writes:
Well, I managed to 'draft' a couple of Quebecois on my way, doing an average
of about 160 for at least half the trip, and made it in 3.5 hours.

Hey, that's you how cause all those accident that I saw on my way back to
Montreal, ;-)

and I thougth that les Quebecois where bad driver :-(

Martin

<snip>
Tim Strutt   8^)

hmmmm.... 440km, 3.5hrs, that's 125km/h average including gas stop.