 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 65
Re: Train 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 07:36:06 GMT

I have thrown together a page displaying some of the pictures from Train1
with captions. Please forgive me, but my memory is terrible and I've already
forgotten some people's names. If anybody can remind me, please do so,
and I will add the missing names to the group photo.
Anyways, here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/tstrutt/train1.html
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)