 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 961
Re: "Track Run"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 02:27:04 GMT

Thanks for replying!

I remember they were there in December. There was a display stand at the
back right side of the store, near the play area. (I purchased every #4818
on display, to their surprise they had to go into their stock room and open
up another batch for me.)

That particular set went for $15USD at one point on e-bay, for $6.49
canadian that a lot of profit!    (However I kept almost all of them.)

                     --==Richard==--

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
Hi Jeff,

I was wondering if you could tell me if there were any more of the 4 Chrome
Castle sets they had on display a while back. Any info would be greatly
appreciated!

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4819

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4818

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4817

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4816

         Thanx,

                           --==Richard==--
i don't recall seeing these sets there. in fact i don't think I have ever
seen them.

Jeff