 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 930
929  |  931
Subject:
"Track Run"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 18:32:13 GMT

Hi guys,

I am heading up to Barrie tommorow afternoon, so I will be passing the Lego
store in the Cookstown Outlet mall. In the past they have had Points and
Cross tracks. Does anyone want me to pick up some if they have it?

Jeff