 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 946
Re: "Track Run"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 01:12:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
Hi guys,

I am heading up to Barrie tommorow afternoon, so I will be passing the Lego
store in the Cookstown Outlet mall. In the past they have had Points and
Cross tracks. Does anyone want me to pick up some if they have it?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Will you be at the dinner on Friday?
If so, it would be appreciated if I could buy 2 crosses and 1 points from
you then.

If not or if the store doesn't have any, then no worries.

Happy rails to you.

Dave
Hi Dave,

I made it to the store today, and they had lots of straight and curved
tracks, but no cross or switch tracks.  The lady who worked there, said that
it has been sold out since christmass and on back order ever since.

Jeff

E-Mail:
dkoudysAThomeDOTcom

LEGO Homepage: