 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9097
Re: My RCX is HAUNTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:36:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

<quote not copied here>

Kevin (would love to be a member of RTL Toronto) Clague

With an attitude like that, there is NO WAY you could ever join our group. The
number 1 requirement is that you mock Chris mercilessly!  Don’t you realize that
Chris will be quoting this post for years to come...He has probably already got
it printed and framed!

What Kevin said doesn't even make sense.  I doubt he intended to suggest that
Chris intentionally did anything good, but by TOTAL LUCK, happened upon a good
approach to programming.

This approach is much like Chris' last block-stacking robot, which was designed
to fling blocks up into the air hoping (through some act of god) that the block
would land on top of another block, and score points.

Given that Chris has entered every single rtl event (except Pipe Racers at
Brickfest), just like his block-stacker, sooner or later, things are bound to
work.

And, a word of advice for Kevin: if you truly do aspire to become a member of
rtl, I suggest you avoid comments like the one you made about Chris.  You may
get Chris on your side, but hundreds of other people will begin to mock you, and
your silly little walking robots.  Oops.  sorry.  That just slipped out.  :)

Steve

"Way smarter than [Chris]" - Chris

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=8856