 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9126
Re: My RCX is HAUNTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 02:16:48 GMT

John Hansen wrote:

if project X came is second with this Primitive spaghetti code, imagine if I actually
applied myself.

Chris, I'd just like to know whether you use BricxCC to edit your MindScript
code?  If you don't you might consider giving it a try.

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm

John, I have BCC v3.3 build 3.3.5.7

I keep a copy cause it is a powerful interface for some functions that I just cant seem to
"get" with the Lego SDK compiler.  (like the datalog  - I've used yours a lot for the rice
game)

BUT, to be honest up until you just pointed it out, I did not even consider using it to
enter in mindscript  code. (shrug)

Now that the rice game is over, this just might be the thing to force me to learn C, so I
can be prepared for the *new* upcoming game.

John, Thanks.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.